Our congregation reaches out to and welcomes in the larger community in a number of ways:
- Mindful Movement meets twice weekly in our space.
- we participate as a congregation in the annual Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. celebrations:
- Annual Scholarship Prayer Breakfast
- MLK Parade
- Dr. King Community Celebration
- Community Forums on issues of constitutional, social, and ecological concern
- The local chapter of the ACLU holds its monthly meetings and periodic programs in our facilities.
- We are a receiving center for Dan's Cans aluminum recycling.
- Our Change for Change program, collecting the loose change in our pockets each Sunday, benefits different non-profits throughout the year.
Copyright 2013. UUFKW. All rights reserved.